Wat is jouw opdracht? Wereldwijd de one-stop-shop zijn voor gebruikte machines voor de procesindustrie. Dat is de ambitie! Onze opdrachtgever is een succes…
- Groenloseweg, Eibergen, Gelderland
- Vast contract
- Uren per week:
- 40 - 40 uur
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 2-5 jaar
Interesse? Kijk snel verder
The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for the strategic purchase of raw materials as well as facility matters on local, national, EMEA and global level in line with business control. He/she is in charge of operational purchasing topics for two sites in the Netherlands as well as coordinating purchasing at other Saint Gobain locations in Belgium and Scandinavian Countries, in order to generate cost reduction optimizations.
The purchasing manager is sourcing vendors, working on contracting & vendor management. Focus on price/quality ratio; diversifying within supplier portfolio, sourcing LCC suppliers. Within the Saint-Gobain culture of World Class Purchasing a use of e-tools; digitalization; working on responsible purchasing and professional purchasing following vendor manual; monthly reporting KPI are the main drivers. Strong in communication and maintaining relations with a diverse group: internal customers, purchasing managers within the Saint-Gobain group as well with the General Delegation Central Northern Europe, internal and external suppliers.
- Local purchase (NL/BE): contracting raw material and facility for all Departments; initial purchase, manage procurement of these products
- Abrasives NL: initiating and participating in projects in terms of organization and systems for the EMEA purchasing organization
- Key user Agora (Benelux): procurement platform MRO/office supplies
- Key user Flownet (EMEA): supplier management, creation and maintenance of supplier database
- Key user Flownet RA flow (EMEA)
- Telecoms management (Abrasives Belgium & Netherlands)
- Strategic purchase for office supplies for all Business units in the Benelux, contracting with Saint-Gobain Achats the pan EU contract
This position is based at the production site in Eibergen (Gelderland) with frequent travel to the Distribution Centre in Born, as well as to other European sites.
- Bachelor/Master in Business or Engineering
- Preferably supplemented by NEVI I + II
- Between 3-8 years working experience (second or third step career) and the ability to further grow within the (global) Saint Gobain organization
- Knowledge of languages: spoken and written English on professional business level, fluent in German and French is an advantage
- Strong international mindset
- Very enterprising and proactive communication skills
- Gives asked and unsolicited advice
- Organization sensitive about working in an international matrix company
Saint Gobain is an attractive employer. For the second year in a row, Saint-Gobain has been certified Top Employer Global. It is one of 10 companies worldwide to have received this certification label. Saint-Gobain stood out, in particular, for the attention it pays to talent management and skills development. Besides several possibilities to grow your career Saint Gobain offers a challenging job with many responsibilities with good remuneration.
Saint-Gobain designs, manufactures and distributes materials and solutions which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. They can be found everywhere in our living places and our daily life: in buildings, transportation, and infrastructure and in many industrial applications. They provide comfort, performance and safety while addressing the challenges of sustainable Construction, resource efficiency and climate change. Saint Gobain operates in 67 counties, 170.000 employees and € 39.6 billion sales in 2015.
Saint-Gobain Abrasives, the world’s leading manufacturer of abrasives, offers powerful, precise and user-friendly solutions enabling customers to shape and surface finish all types of materials even in the most complex and challenging applications across a diverse range of markets.
As the technology leader, Saint-Gobain Abrasives sits at the forefront of the industry providing highly engineered, high-performance, value-adding abrasives, thanks to its continual investment in R&D and close collaboration with customers.
This strong commitment ensures that exciting new products are continuously introduced, which offer substantial customer benefits — helping to improve process productivity and reshape the world of abrasive solutions.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature