ERLY, the consulting company zoekt voor Zayaz, met 13.000 woningen de grootste woningcorporatie in de gemeente ’s-Hertogenbosch, een betrokken toezichthouder m…
- Eendrachtlaan, Utrecht, Utrecht
- Vast contract (en tijdelijk met mogelijkheid op vast)
- Uren per week:
- 40 uur
- HBO, WO
- Aantal jaren werkervaring:
- 10-15 jaar, 5-10 jaar
Are you responsible for the development, acceptance and maintenance of the entire product portfolio within the Acquiring area?
FunctieomschrijvingProduct Specialist (2FTE)
The work environment
Acquiring Product Management team is responsible for the development, acceptance and maintenance of the entire product portfolio within the Acquiring area. The portfolio covers Cards Acceptance, Terminal Hosting, Clearing and Settlement, Merchant Billing, Acquirer and Merchant Portal Service, Payment Service Provider services and back-office payments processing. The team develops products defined in the product roadmap and anticipates on market developments, works out product concepts in concrete services by supporting the product development process from the business side and maintains and accepts new products leading to a competitive and innovative product portfolio. Product Management is responsible for the performance and profitability of the existing products, while introducing new features based on market and client needs. We are currently looking to hire new colleagues that will manage globally and internationally a variety of services we provide to our clients.
What will be your job?
Product Specialist with the Acquiring Product Management team develops, manages and maintains a set of Acquiring products and services, defines the project portfolio roadmap, defines features & benefits for the Market Value Proposition and monitors product performances, leading to innovation, renewal and maintenance of Acquiring products meeting the determined purpose and running undisturbed on defined Service Levels supporting the clients’ business.
Key responsibilities of the Product Specialist include:
- Defines and develops products and services regarding new and existing markets
- Defines the Project portfolio roadmap
- Generates, defines and maintains business requirements and specifications, the client facing user requirements and defines the impact on the product
- Delivers and maintains product documentation, Service catalogue, Service Level Description and monitors the product key performance indicators performance
- Accepts developed products regarding the functional capabilities
- Plans and prioritizes products and changes in releases
- Defines and monitors the Product Life Cycle
- Defines market Value Pricing, monitors cost levels
- Supports Product Market Manager and Sales in pre-Sales, RFI/RFP activities as the specialist
- Proposes new investments for product enhancement and regulatory compliance
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Payments industry
- Solid knowledge of payments products including SEPA, e-payments, international payments
- Affinity with card payments and alternative payment methods for online and offline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch. German or French is a plus
- Stakeholder management skills
- Sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability
- Client-centric and proactive attitude
What do we offer in return?
Depending on education and experience, your gross annual salary (including thirteenth month and holiday allowance) will be between € 47,900.00- and € 65,900,00.
Next to that we offer excellent secondary benefits such as an annual performance allowance, a nearly premium free pension and an interesting, challenging and international work environment. Furthermore, there is room for professional and personal development and a good work-life balance.
Working hours will be determined together with your supervisor.
Further information and application
For further information about the position, please contact Andreas Schikarski, Manager Acquiring Product Management, Phone +49 2408 148 174, or contact Carolien Polman, Recruiter, Phone, 088 385 5801. For general information about equensWorldline, check our website www.equensworldline.com.
To apply directly, please use the online application form. An assessment can be part of the selection procedure.
Acquisition is not appreciated!
Trefwoorden: productspecialist, productmanager, product manager, productmanagement, product management, product marketeer, brand manager, productontwikkeling
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature