Ongeveer 18 uur geleden - Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR)
Rotterdam School of Management (RSM), Erasmus University, invites applications for a post-doctoral research position in the area of behavioural operations. The…
• Perform research in supply chain management topics or related areas in the context of the research programme of the department; • Active involvement in ongoing research projects and in acquiring new research grants; • Teach and coordinate ...
• Perform research in supply chain management topics or related areas in the context of the research programme of the department;
• Active involvement in ongoing research projects and in acquiring new research grants;
• Teach and coordinate bachelor and/or master courses offered by the department;
• Supervision of bachelor and master theses;
• Contribution to the management of the department/ faculty committees;
• Obtain a university teaching qualification.
We start inviting candidates from the application deadline onwards and the search will continue until the position has been filled with a high quality candidate.
We seek candidates with a research interest in supply chain management, excellent teaching abilities, and advanced skills in data analytics, statistics and modelling.
• Complete (or nearly completed) PhD thesis;
• Background in business administration, economics, industrial/management engineering, applied mathematics/statistics, logistics, operations management or operations research;
• Proven empirical research experience resulting in international scientific publications;
• Fluency in Dutch is appreciated for supporting our ongoing research projects and teaching duties.
For associate professor applicants, our expectation is that a candidate has a strong publication record as well as an ability to initiate and lead a body of research. Examples of this include successful track record advising PhD students, success obtaining external funding; and experience in teaching and curriculum development.
The salary will be in accordance with university regulations for academic personnel, and depending on experience, range from a minimum of € 3.427 up to a maximum of € 4.691 gross per month for an Assistant Professor and € 4.749 up to a maximum of € 5.780 for an Associate Professor, based on full-time employment. In addition to this, we offer holiday allowance, end-of-year allowance, and other benefits For international candidates favorable tax benefits may apply. You can find information about our excellent fringe benefits of employment at http://www.workingatvu.nl.
Please see the following links for more information.
• Faculty: www.feweb.vu.nl.
• Logistics research group: www.feweb.vu.nl/logistics.
Other specific information can be obtained from:
Prof. Dr. W.E.H. Dullaert, e-mail: email@example.com, phone +31-20-5983627
Prof. Dr. Ir. S. de Leeuw, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +31-20-5986067
Applications should be received by 1st of June 2017. Applicants should send a letter with their motivation, two recommendation letters and CV detailing your publications and teaching experiences to M. Maletic, Managing Director of the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
Please mention the vacancy number and position in the e-mail header.
Any other correspondence in response to this advertisement will not be dealt with.
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU) is a leading, innovative and growing university that is at the heart of society and actively contributes to new developments in teaching and research. Our university has ten faculties, and provides work for over 4,500 staff and scientific education for more than 23,000 students.
The Faculty of Economics and Business Administration (FEWEB) combines high quality education with excellent research and is inviting applications for its open Assistant/Associate Professor of Operations and Supply Chain Management position. New faculty would join a school with established Bachelors and Master’ programs and a research group with an outstanding international reputation. The Logistics Research Group publishes in leading journals and manages a number of competitive grants designed to explore the supply chain challenges faced by manufacturers, retailers, and logistic service providers. Areas of interest include supply chain coordination and incentive design, and supply chain optimization and vehicle routing.
Middels onderstaande knop kun je direct solliciteren op deze vacature.Reageer op deze vacature